This website features the draft of a book titled The Media versus the Apprentice. Here are the drafts of the chapters available to date. Any feedback is welcome, helpful, and very useful. You may please post it in the comments under each section.
The Media versus the Apprentice
Alberto A. Martínez
- INTRO: How the media portrays the Devil
- How they scared us about Hillary and Donald
- How the media used Trump to insult Mexicans
- Trump praised Mexicans a hundred times
- “He’s a hero because he was captured”
- The ugly words of Megyn, Donald, and Rosie
- Attack dogs at the Huffington Post?
- “The Face of a Dog!” No, not really.
- “There was blood coming out of her eyes…”
- Who would vote for that face?
- The myth of the Muslim database
- How many people celebrated in New Jersey on 9/11?
- No, Trump didn’t mock that disability
- Trump’s pledge to kill innocent people
- The Muslim ban
- “she got schlonged, she lost…”
- Romney calls Trump “a phony, a fraud”
- Did Trump not rent to black people?
- Fred Trump and the KKK
- The Donald and “the Blacks”
- The myth of Trump and the KKK
- The Mexican judge
- “When you’re a star they let you do it.”
- The serial rapist?
- Analysis and Conclusion